Although our products are made of fabulous quality, you still need to take great care of them!
- When cleaning the lense only use a soft microfibre cloth, clothing material or tissue paper leave dust particles which can scratch the lense!
- We all do it, but try not to throw them in the bottom of your bag!
- Wearing glasses on the top of your head can loosen the arms and misshape the frame.
- Keep away from salt water and other chemicals.
- If leaving them in your car keep them in a protective pouch or case, so they are not in direct heat for a long period of time